Mother's Day is May 14th...and this is such a loving tribute to Mom's...and for all they give and do each and every moment for their children.
This Mother's Day...instead of going to a store or shopping on-line...try another approach to your gift giving for your Mom...give her natural...simple...and meaningful gifts from your heart.
Here are a few creative gift ideas for your Mom this Mother's Day...
1...Plant a tree in her honor...including a tree planting celebration. Just gather your Mom...and everyone you want included... around the tree...and have everyone say a message of gratitude for your Mom...then plant the tree together..bless it...and your Mom.
2. Give your Mom a Rosemary bush...an herb of remembrance...as a reminder that everything she does for you...and will do for you...will always be remembered.
3. Plant a beautiful Rose bush...in your Mom's honor.
4. Make a sweet and loving Mother's Day book for her...having everyone write a beautiful message to Mom...including pictures of you...and all other of her children.
5. Take a large mason jar...decorate it...write MOM across the front...and then fill it with little messages of gratitude to her...for how much you love and appreciate her.
6. Make a collage of appreciation for Mom...adding words and pictures of what she means to you.
7. Bake her a homemade cake...with candles...to celebrate her.
8. Write her a poem.
9. Write her a love letter...about how you feel about her...then put it in an envelope...and place dried Lavender...or Roses in the envelope for beauty...and a lovely scent.
Happy Mother's Day to you,
- ▼ May (3)
- ► 2016 (22)
- ► 2015 (21)
- ► 2014 (27)